Thursday, 24 June 2021 21:50

Crew called out to cooker fire in Ludgershall Featured

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

A crew from Ludgershall were called out to a fire involving unattended cooking at a domestic property in Andover Road.

The firefighters removed the pan from the hob and isolated the cooker.

The incident happened at 3.17pm yesterday.

Read this article on the Gazette and Herald here...

Read 994 times

Leave a comment

Please ensure that any comments you make are factually correct, friendly and not attacking individuals. We reserve the right to remove comments without notice.

Image

Contact

Malmesbury.com
c/o Mindvision Media Ltd
41 high Street
Malmesbury
Wilts SN16 9ZZ

Tel: 01666 826 226
Email: info@mindvision.co.uk

Image

Our Sponsors

Image
Image